Under 18? Stop listening now and visit http://www.scarleteen.com
1:30 Host chat
- There is a new recommended poly websites graphic
- A transgender woman was refused service at a local lingerie shop
3:30 Interview: Lee Harrington on transgender journeys
Lee Harrington answers a ton of my questions about what we need to know about transgendered folks and how we can be allies, including:
- Why did you write this book?
- What has been your trans journey?
- How can I be an ally for you/trans folks like you?
- Who is the book written for?
- What did you learn from writing the book?
- Any trans sex tips for us?
- How do we ask how to arouse a trans partner? (Spoiler: “how do you like to be touched?”)
34:30 Wrap up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!
Want to book us to speak or teach? Email email@example.com!